Monday, November 9, 2009

Finishing the first album


Well this is gonna be a lot harder than I thought. As I finish up this first album there are lots of issues that are coming up, mostly to do with properly documenting, tagging and identifying the pictures.

Mom did a good job of writing on the back of the photos as well as organizing them in albums, but as time has gone on, the albums have deteriorated, pictures have fallen out and things have gotten out of order. I've been hoping to capture these and display them in time order.  I'll do my best.

So far the challenge has been to make sure that I capture Mom's notes.  A lot of these people I don't know who they are and nobody may be able to tell me so the notes are important.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of single pictures that have fallen out of their albums and so have lost their notes.  I guess that's part of the reason that I'm putting these online.

No comments:

Post a Comment